August 3rd to 7th, 2013
The meeting will be held at the Zoological Institute which has established the meeting web site with complete information.
Co-organizers: Stefan Richter & Christian S. Wirkner
If you will be attending our annual meeting and are not yet a member, please join our society.
If you will be attending our annual meeting, are a member, and have yet to renew your membership please renew first.
Registration Fees must be paid by credit card online. Or by check/que payable to the Willi Hennig Society and mailed to the Treasurer.
|EarlyBird (until May 31, 2013)|
Late (after May 31, 2013)
Please use the online title and abstract submission system. Please proofread your title and abstract first.
Student Travel Awards
- Up to 5 Kurt Milton Pickett Intercontinental Travel Awards not to exceed $1000 for travel between continents.
- Up to 10 Marie Stopes Travel Awards not to exceed $500 for travel within the same continent as the meeting.
Eligible recipients must be students or recent Ph.D. graduates (<1 year post-Ph.D.) presenting either a paper or poster at the annual meeting.
Complete applications consist of a CV, a travel budget to justify the proposed expenses, and a one-page abstract (not to exceed 500 words) of a paper or poster to be presented at the meeting.
Applications must be submitted electronically to the chair of Student Travel Award Committee Dr. Lenka Záveská Drábková (firstname.lastname@example.org) by by May 30, 2013.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Late applications will not be considered.
Only students and recent Ph.D. graduates are eligible, and the advisor must certify status in a separate email.
All registered students (whether Stopes awardees of not) receive a free ticket to the Society's banquet!
Awards will be announced as soon as possible.
- Hennig XXXI - University of California Riverside, California, USA
- Hennig XXX - São José do Rio Preto, State of São Paulo - Brazil
- Hennig XXIX - May 2010 - Waikiki
- Hennig XXVIII - June 2009 - Singapore
- Hennig XXVII - November 2008 - Tucuman, Argentina
- Hennig XXVI - June 2007 - New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- Hennig XXV - August 2006 - Oaxaca, Mexico
- Hennig XXIV - July 2005 - Fagernes, Norway
- Hennig XXIII - July 2004 - CNRS / Muséum national d'Histoire naturelle, Paris, France
- Hennig XXII - August 2003 - New York Botanical Gardens, New York, USA
- Hennig XXI - August 2002 - Hanasaari Cultural Centre, Helsinki, Finland
- Hennig XX - August 2001 - Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon
- Hennig XIX - May 2000 - Leiden, The Netherlands
Hennig XVIII - Sept. 1999 -
HennigXVII - Sept. 1998
- São Paulo, Brazil
HennigXVI - Oct. 1997. Washington, DC, USA
HennigXV - Dec.1996. Cape Town, South Africa
Hennig XIV - July, 1995. Texas A&M University
HennigXIII - Aug. 1994. Copenhagen, Denmark
- Hennig XII - Aug., 1993. California State University, Fullerton, California.
- Hennig XI - Aug., 1992. Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique and Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle, Paris.
- Hennig X - Aug., 1991. Royal Ontario Museum and the University of Toronto, Toronto.
- Hennig IX - Aug., 1990. CSIRO, Canberra City, Australian Capital Territory.
- Hennig VIII - Sept., 1989. Cornell University, Ithaca, New York.
- Hennig VII - Aug., 1988. Swedish Museum of Natural History, Stockholm.
- Hennig VI - Nov., 1986. American Museum of Natural History and New York Botanical Garden, New York.
- Hennig V - Oct., 1985. University of Miami and Fairchild Tropical Gardens, Coral Gables, Florida.
- Hennig IV - July, 1984. Linnean Society and Systematics Association, London.
- Hennig III - Nov., 1982. University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland.
- Hennig II - Oct., 1981. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Hennig I - Oct., 1980. University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas.